What did I accomplish over the summer? Not much, as it turns out:
- I have a pair of socks almost done, and another pair coming along nicely.
- I have a lovely sock yarn almost spun up.
- I have a lot of pictures on Ravelry.
- I've acquired a 2 harness loom for the kids that almost works.
- I've agreed to teach a tatting class in October, so I'm madly trying to increase my tatting skills.
- I tatted a bookmark but gave it away without taking a picture of it. It could have been better, so I think I'll make another one. And take a picture of it.
- I've done some gauge swatches for my Falling Leaves vest.
But now that Fall is Here, I'm sure I'll accomplish lots! Or at least take some pictures.